Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pin it to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Slim Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes & tips!
This has to be one of the greatest cheesecake recipes of all time! Not only is it ridiculously delicious, it is SO fast!
You will have everything completely ready to go in the oven before it’s even had a chance to preheat!
Ahh fall… Crunchy leaves, dewy morning grass and pumpkin scented kitchens! Pumpkin is one of my favorite fall ingredients.. especially when you’re trying to cut calories! It adds such a rich flavor and scent that just makes you feel fall in the air.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup fat free greek yogurt
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie filling
- 1 premade light graham pie crust
- Light Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend together all ingredients except the crust.
- Pour into the crust filling ¼" from the top (you may have extra filling left over).
- Bake 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped topping and serve.