Oven Roasted Potatoes
Pin it to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Slim Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes & tips!
This is a super simple side dish that is not only easy to prep, but goes great with pretty much anything!
I love adding garlic and rosemary but you can use any herb or spice you like to these! Serve them up as is or with sour cream! (We actually substitute sour cream with low fat greek yogurt… it’s delicious and much richer tasting than sour cream!)
- 2 lbs red skinned potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash potatoes (do not peel) and cut into bite sized pieces. Toss with olive oil, garlic, rosemary and seasonings. Place on a parchment lined pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Increase heat to 425 degrees and bake an additional 15 minutes or until crispy on the outside and soft and tender inside.