Pin it to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Slim Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes & tips!
I love buffalo anything!
Buffalo Cauliflower makes an awesome snack, appetizer or even side dish! I like to serve it with either a low fat blue cheese dip or homemade ranch!
Before you toss your cauliflower with the hot sauce, be sure it’s dry so it doesn’t steam. The smaller your pieces, the better they will crisp up!
- 8 cups cauliflower florets
- 2.5 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Franks Red Hot)
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- 3 tablespoons Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into bite size pieces (smaller pieces crisp better).
- In a Ziplock bag, combine cauliflower, butter, egg white and hot sauce. Toss until well coated.
- Lightly dip each piece of cauliflower into Panko crumbs (they won't be completely covered, just lightly coated) and place on a pan lined with parchment.
- Bake 20 minutes, flip over and bake an additional 10 minutes or until crisp. Serve immediately.