Pin it to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Slim Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes & tips!
Perfect as a snack or appetizer!
Luscious tomatoes and aromatic basil paired with delicious fresh mozzarella cheese and all topped off with balsamic vinegar and a high quality olive oil! These are a favorite around here, I make them ALL the time!
When making these, you want to get the best, ripest tomatoes you can find! The better quality the tomato, the better the dish!
- 24 Cherry Tomatoes
- 24 basil leaves
- 24 cubes fresh mozzarella cheese (1/4 oz)
- 2 teaspoons good quality olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash tomatoes and slice in half. Rip each basil leave in half.
- Thread ½ tomato, ½ basil leaf, cheese, ½ basil leave and ½ tomato onto a toothpick.
- Place on a plate and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season if desired.