Buttermilk Ranch Dressing & Dip
Pin it to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Slim Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes & tips!
This dressing is amazing.. I
sometimes do could eat it with a spoon!
I use it as a salad dressing my my kids actually love it made as a dip! They are happy to munch away on veggies and dip as an after school snack and I’m happy to let them have this before dinner!
Fresh herbs definitely taste best in this recipe but if you don’t have access to fresh, you can substitute with about 3/4 teaspoon dried.
- 2/3 - 1 cup of light buttermilk
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise not fat free
- 2/3 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt & pepper
Using 1 cup of buttermilk, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Using 2/3 cup of buttermilk, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.