Pin it to SAVE it for later!
Follow The Slim Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes & tips!
This bread is amazing! It’s great as a dessert and amazing for breakfast or with coffee! The addition of both banana and zucchini keeps this bread super moist without the need for a ton of oil!
This recipe makes 2 mini loaves. I usually make one loaf as written and add 1/4 cup of walnuts or chocolate chips to the second loaf for the kids and they gobble it down! Instead of butter, we always top it with a little bit of unsweetened applesauce! DELISH!
- Follow [url href=”http://pinterest.com/theslimkitchen” target=”_blank”]The Slim Kitchen on Pinterest[/url] for more great recipes & tips!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon each baking powder & baking soda
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups bananas, mashed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 [url href=”ttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026RHI5K/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0026RHI5K&linkCode=as2&tag=spewitpen-20&linkId=CU2EUJZZ26G426GC” target=”_blank”]8″x4″ loaf pans[/url].
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine egg whites, bananas, oil, vanilla and zucchini.
- Fold the banana mixture into the flour mixture and pour mixture into prepared pans.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or just until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from pans and cool on a wire rack. Cut each loaf into 8 slices.